McKenna & Co Solicitors provide expert sensitive, confidential and pragmatic advice in all areas of family law to include the following:
– Separation agreements
– Co-Ownership agreements
– Civil partnership agreements
– Judicial separation proceedings
– Divorce proceedings
– Access/custody and guardianship of children
– Property & financial disputes
– Barring, protection and safety orders
– Maintenance orders
– Advice in relation to financial consequences of marital breakdown
Our aim at Mc Kenna & Co Solicitors is to assist you in an empathic manner with any legal proceedings to allow you to move forward with your life, we appreciate that the breakdown of relationship is a difficult time for you and any children you may have. We are fully aware of how stressful family difficulties can be and we appreciate that at this time our clients require straightforward practical legal advice and therefore we endeavour to assist you to ensure that the best possible outcome is obtained in a confidential and sensitive manner.
With a view to arranging a consultation with McKenna & Co Solicitors, you can contact us directly or in the alternative request a call back on our online form.